Loyalty Program Explained
Dear amazing and loyal customers,
Life is busy, we are all ready to see the end of this strange year and nobody has time for any of the "extra" being dropped on them. I promise to limit the extra as much as I can.
As we celebrate our two year anniversary, I am excited to let you know about our new loyalty program that has been integrated over this past year.
1. You will need an account to take advantage of our loyalty program and to earn/spend your points. If you don't have one, go get one.
2. This is a points based system and points equal store cash. The more you spend, the more you earn. The more you participate in reviews, social media, patting HE back, we will pat yours with, yep, you guessed it, points.
- 500 points = $5 off coupon
- 1000 points = $10 off coupon
- 1500 points = $15 off coupon
- 2000 points = $20 off coupon
3. If you have shopped with us before, ALL of your previous purchases and reviews have been added to your account already. Yep, you have points just sitting there waiting for you :)
4. Now for the confusing stuff. We have 3 tiers in our loyalty program, see the chart below for an explanation on how that works. Unfortunately, our integration isn't perfect and because those 5x and 10x tiers only apply to purchases (not reviews or other incentives), you will all live and earn points at the Queen of Hearts level. That's what it will look like in your account. Once you reach higher levels (VIP, Players Club), and many of you are already there, I will do my magic and credit you the difference in points for your purchases. I will do my best to stay on top of it until the developer works out a better solution. In the meantime, you should still see points accumulating!
5. This program will be phasing out any previously used discount codes (Ahem family, pay attention).
6. This program will not affect gift cards. If you have them, those codes are good. If you ever have problems with them or lose the code, let me know - I can help.
7. The points in your account can be spent anytime.
I am so appreciate of every single one of you. I hope this program will be something that reflects that. As we go live, please be patient and know there will be tweaks that have to be made. Until it's tested in the real world, I won't know what those are.
So go check out your account. Earn some points. Spend some points. If you have any problems at all please don't hesitate to email or message me. Let's see if we can make this a success!
Best to all and be well,